Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Be Strong

I always thought I'm a very strong person, won't dwell on sadness too long, able to get back up fast.


Now I'm not sure, is that I have to portray that image or I'm really that positive.


I guess certain image have to be there, so people would be jumping around you showing concern. I  can't take it. I will burst out crying. I have to hide the troubled thoughts, sadness beneath many many layers.


So much so that, I feel like I'm will collapse any moment now!! Underneath me, is just a small girl wanting some love and concern from the one she loved! 


I suddenly realise I have alot of things to learn, alot of experiences to go through. I suddenly realise the world is so big and I am so small. There is so many things/community/people suffering/beautiful scenery out there. 


Singapore really is a good place to stay, but coz of the high-paced lifestyle, dog-eat-dog society, it sort of shape how we think. We gotta pull ourselves out of the race and pause. Life isn't about just chasing, its about enjoying the process of chasing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment